If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please send an email to email@example.com .
Below is an overview of the data that we process for Kamp BETA. We also indicate what this data is used for.
- First Name ➔ Registration Kamp BETA
- Inserts ➔ Registration Kamp BETA
- Surname ➔ Registration Kamp BETA
- Gender ➔ Registration Kamp BETA and layout sleeping places
- Date of birth ➔ Age during camp for age distribution
- Address ➔ Postal address
- House number ➔ Postal address
- Postcode ➔ Postal address
- Location ➔ Postal address
- Email address ➔ Distribute Kamp BETA information via email
- Education ➔ Layout on Thursday
- Phone number ➔ This will be used to create a WhatsApp group with your mentor group and you can be called by members of the camp staff if needed.
- Phone number ICE ➔ In the event of an emergency, calls can be made when needed.
- Allergy ➔ This is taken into account in the program / catering
- Medicine use ➔ This is important in case something goes wrong
- Diet ➔ This is taken into account by the catering
- Clothing size ➔ To order the T-shirts
- Photos ➔ For marketing purposes and for everyone who joins Kamp BETA. These are photos taken at the various locations during Kamp BETA.
Sharing of personal data
Only data related to the food will be shared with the caterer. The caterer will take the food into account. The caterer will only know the name and dietary requirements in order to be able to serve good food for everyone. If the camp staff considers it necessary, data can be shared with Avans university without permission.
Further information will not be shared with others without your permission.
Rights to view / change personal data
It will be possible for all participants to request their own data from the camp staff. In addition, it is possible to change this data as long as this has no consequences for any reservations / orders made.
If you want to view or change personal data, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
How long do we keep all data?
All data will remain in the possession of the camp staff until the end of Kamp BETA. Afterwards some data will remain available for the future camp staff. The data that is not passed on to the upcoming camp staff will be deleted by the current camp staff.
The data that will be passed on to the future camp staff after Kamp BETA is:
To make clear what the male / female ratio was during the camp.
Date of birth
To get an insight into the age distribution.
To gain insight into the division between the programs and academies.
Rented a bike or not
To be able to estimate how many bicycles should be ordered.
To estimate how many shirts of certain sizes are to be ordered.
For marketing purposes in the coming years and these can also be shared with anyone who has been with Kamp BETA.
This data will no longer be linked when passing on, but purely for information purposes for the coming camp staff. It has also been indicated above why this is important for the coming camp staff. This information will therefore contribute to the coming organizations of Kamp BETA.
Security of personal data
Kamp BETA takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com .
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority at any time if you do not agree with the above privacy statement.